Australian Boxing star Tim Tszyu will be entering the ring on the Wednesday 7th of July against Stevie Spark, which will be live on Pay-Per-View from the Newcastle Entertainment Center.
Tszyu was hoping to face local rival Michael Zerafa but the Later pulled out of the fight due to issues relating to enhanced Covid-19 restrictions in the UK. A decision Tszyu has found very difficult to understand but will no doubt settle for the late replacement Stevie spark when they both square-off in two days time. The fight with Spark will now be a scheduled 10 round super welterweight bout, instead of the 12 rounds that would have been awarded a Zerafa fight.
The Unbeaten welterweight contender has gradually eliminated every Australian opposition in his path to world spotlight and is presently the face of Australian Boxing. Tim Tszyu (18-0, 14KOs) first attracted light when he knocked out former WBO world champion Jeff Horn in the eight round, then went on to finish off Bowyn Morgan in the First round before knocking out Dennis Hogan in five rounds last time out.
Stevie Spark (12-1, 11KOs) is little known outside of Australia but looks set to take on the biggest fight of his pro career. He was last seen in April, when he won an eight round unanimous decision over Jack Brubakar. That win was his twelveth fight without a loss, an accumulation of victories including impressive wins over Kieran Cronin and Michael Whitehead.
Tim Tszyu Vs Steve Spark Full Fight Card
- Tim Tszyu vs. Stevie Spark, 10 rounds bout, super welterweight ( Commonwealth super welterweight title)
- Liam Wilson vs. Joe Noynay, 10 rounds bout, super featherweight ( WBO Asia Pacific super featherweight title)
- Wade Ryan vs. Troy O’Meley, 10 rounds bout, super welterweight ( IBO International super welterweight title)
- Lee Fook vs. Miles Zalewski, 8 rounds bout, super lightweight
- Sam Ah See vs. Czar Amonsot, 8 rounds bout, welterweight
- Linn Sandstrom vs. Natalie Hills, 6 rounds bout, super flyweight