Josh Taylor Vs Apinun Khongsong – Fight Week Build Up & Updates
It’s fight week for IBF/WBA Junior Welterweight champion Josh Taylor, who returns to the ring for the first time since his World Boxing Super series triumph this coming Saturday from the BT Sport Studio, Live on ESPN+ in the US and BT Sport in the UK.
Taylor nicknamed the “Tartan Tornado” will be making his first appearance since signing with MTK Global and Top Rank and He puts his titles (including the Ring Magazine) on the line against IBF mandatory challenger Apinun Khongsong.
Former Flyweight champion Charlie Edwards (15-1, 1 NC, 6 KOs) will be making his Bantamweight debut against Kyle Williams in a 10 round co-feature. Also on the card is the David Oliver Jouce, defending his WBA European Junior Featherweight title against Baluta (13-2, 2 KOs).
UPDATES ON YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTS
The fight week is here and we at Dopeclics will ensure you have all the nessesary information, including all the datails on the fight card ahead of the Event. Do check back on this page for daily updtes.
- Josh Taylor vs. Apinun Khongsong, 12 rounds, for Taylor’s IBF/WBA junior welterweight title
- Charlie Edwards vs. Kyle Williams, 10 rounds, bantamweights
- David Oliver Joyce vs. Ionut Baluta, 10 rounds, junior featherweights
- Willy Hutchinson vs. TBA, 10 rounds, super middleweights
- George Davey vs. Jeff Thomas, 4 rounds, junior middleweights
- Ethan James vs. TBA, 4 rounds, junior welterweights