Jermall Charlo Vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko Fight Week, Build Up & Updates
The Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) are set to hit our screens with a heavily packed fight card this coming Saturday, headlined by Jermall Charlo’s WBC middleweight title defence against top contender and former title challenger Sergiy Derevyanchenko.
The fight will be Charlo’s third defence of the WBC middleweight title, since been promoted to full Championship status back in June 2019, to compliment the assurance of the action promising fight is the fact that Derevyanchenko will be hoping for luck in his third title fight.
The Card will also have Jermell Charlo face Jeison Rosario in a WBC, WBA and IBF junior middleweight unification but before then Brandon Figueroa will defend his WBA “Regular” junior featherweight title.
UPDATES ON YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTS
The fight week is here and the Dopeclics team will take the responsibility of updating all fight fans, the activities leading up to the event.
- Jermall Charlo vs. Sergiy Derevyanchenko, 12 rounds, for Charlo’s WBC middleweight title
- Jermell Charlo vs. Jeison Rosario, 12 rounds, WBC, WBA and IBF junior middleweight unification fight
- Brandon Figueroa vs. Damien Vasquez, 12 rounds, for Figueroa’s WBA “regular” junior featherweight title
- John Riel Casimero vs. Duke Micah, 12 rounds, for Casimero’s WBO bantamweight title
- Mario Barrios vs. Ryan Karl, 12 rounds, for Barrios’ WBA “regular” junior welterweight title
- Luis Nery vs. Aaron Alameda, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC junior featherweight title
- Daniel Roman vs. Juan Carlos Payano, 12 rounds, junior featherweights
- Bakhram Murtazaliev vs. Manny Woods, 10 rounds, junior middleweights
Sergiy Derevyanchenko – I Am Jermall Charlo’s Toughest Opponent