UFC ON ESPN+ 28 – Kevin Lee Vs Charles Oliveira Fight Card & Preview
UFC On ESPN+ 28 or UFC Fight Night 170 is hitting Brasilia, Distrito Federal, Brazil, Headlined by Top lightweight fighters Kevin Lee and Charles Oliveira on March 14, 2020.
Kevin Lee (27) who boast a record 18-5-0 , will be fighting for the first time since knocking out Gregor Gillespie in his last time out at UFC 244 in November.
Oliveira (28-8-0) will be going into the fight on the back of a KO victory over Jared Gordon at a UFC Fight Night event headlined by Błachowicz vs Jacare back in November 2nd.
Subscribe To Live Updates
On Your Favorites Sports
Both fighters are orthodox fighters but Lee has a 77 inch reach advantage as compared to Oliveira’s 74 inch reach. Lee owns a 42% strike accuracy and in a minute connects at least 3.9 significant strikes compared to 50% with 3.21 significant strikes. However, for takedowns Lee has a 42% takedown accuracy averaging a 3.23 takedowns in 15 minutes while Oliveira has 2.77 takedowns in the same duration, with a 58% accuracy.
UFC On ESPN+ 28 Fight Card
- Kevin Lee vs. Charles Oliveira
- Demian Maia vs. Gilbert Burns
- Renato Moicano vs. DamirHadžović
- Johnny Walker vs. NikitaKrylov
- F.Trinaldo vs. John Makdessi
- JussierFormiga vs. Brandon Moreno AmandaRibas vs. RandaMarkos
- Elizeu Zaleski vs. AlexeyKunchenko
- Rani Yahya vs. Enrique Barzola
- Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Maryna Moroz
- Bruno Silva vs. DavidDvořák
- Macedo vs. BeaMalecki