UFC 240 Fight Card And Preview : Max Holloway Vs Frankie Edgar
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) will one last time hit July with a Pay-Per-View event and this time, it’s UFC 240 Headlined by UFC featherweight champion Max Holloway defending his title against former lightweight champ Frankie Edgar.
The fight Card will be supported by Former UFC featherweight Women’s champion Cris Cyborg fighting Felicia Spencer.
Frankie Edgar will be returning to the octagon for the first time in over a year and will this time be out to prove that he is still a competitor in the division.
Holloway returns to his domain, the 145 pound division after his adventure in a higher division and will be hoping to successfully defend his title for the third consecutive time.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
From the fight card it is visibly evident that Max Holloway and Cris Cyborg are favorites to win their fights in the Headlining bout and Co main event respectively. However the Geoff Neal vs. Niko Price will be the fight to look out for.
Main Card (10 PM ET, PPV)
- Max Holloway (c)(145) vs. Frankie Edgar (145)
- Cris Cyborg def. Felicia Spencer via unanimous decision
- Geoff Neal def. Niko Price via second-round TKO (2:39)
- Arman Tsarukyan def. Olivier Aubin-Mercier via UD
- Krzysztof Jotko def. Marc-Andre Barriault via split decision
Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, ESPN2)
- Viviane Araujo def. Alexis Davis via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
- Hakeem Dawodu def. Yoshinori Horie via third-round TKO (4:09) | Watch finish
- Gavin Tucker def. Seung Woo Choi via submission (RNC) (R3, 3:17)
- Deiveson Figueiredo def. Alexandre Pantoja via UD (30-27 x3)
- Gillian Robertson def. Sarah Frota via second-round TKO (4:13)
- Erik Koch def. Kyle Stewart via UD (30-27, 29-28 x2)