AFC Bournemouth 1 – 0 Tottenham Hotspur Football Highlights
Venue : Vitality Stadium
Red Card :SON IS SENT OFF!
It’s all going off here. This is very out of character. Fraser wins a foul off Son and then Lerma comes in. He brushes Son’s leg, who isn’t happy. He reacts shoving Lerma and the Bournemouth man throws himself to the floor. There was little malice but it was an aggressive act. Craig Pawson is on the scene to issue the red card. Blimey.
Red Card : 48: FOYTH SENT OFF! ! SPURS ARE DOWN TO NINE MEN!
Crazy. Just crazy. Foyth has been on the pitch for less than three minutes is back having an early bath. He overruns the ball after a heavy touch and goes in high with his right-foot on Simpson. It was a tad reckless but whether it was dangerous is debatable. Poch is having words with the fourth official.
BOURNEMOUTH FINALLY BREAK SPURS’ RESISTANCE!
A corner’s swung in and Ake powers in a header!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
Goals ( 1 – 0 ) And Cards
🌕11′ Eric Dier
🌕23′ Toby Alderweireld
🌕40′ Moussa Sissoko
🔴43′ Son Heung-min
🔴48′ Juan Foyth
⚽90′ Nathan Ake 1 – 0
🌕90′ Jefferson Lerma 🌕Victor Wanyama
🌕90′ Dele Alli
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
AFC Bournemouth : Travers (9), Ake (7), Cook (7), Simpson (6), Smith (6), Clyne (6), Ibe (5), Lerma (6), Fraser (6), King (5), Wilson (5)
Subs: Mousset (N/A)
Tottenham Hotspur : Lloris (6), Trippier (7), Sanchez (7), Alderweireld (5), Rose (7), Sissoko (6), Dier (3), Eriksen (6), Alli (7), Moura (7), Son (3)
Subs: Wanyama (7), Foyth (3)
Man Of The Match : Mark Trevers
Post Match Stats
- Ake has scored two of Bournemouth’s five 90th minute winning goals in the Premier League, also doing so against Liverpool in December 2016.
- Tottenham Hotspur have lost six consecutive away Premier League matches for the first time since May 2004 under David Pleat.
- Fraser has registered 14 Premier League assists this season – no player has more in the top five European leagues (also Jadon Sancho on 14).
- Foyth was sent off 133 seconds after coming on as a substitute for Spurs – the fastest red card for a sub in a Premier League game since Steven Gerrard was red carded after 38 seconds in March 2015 for Liverpool against Man Utd.
- Spurs became the first team to receive two red cards in a Premier League game since Chelsea vs Burnley in August 2017, and the first to receive two straight red cards since Man City vs Chelsea in December 2016.
- Bournemouth have lost six of their seven Premier League meetings with Spurs (D1), netting just two goals in those matches.
- Tottenham have won two of their three Premier League away games against Bournemouth, winning 5-1 in 2015-16 and 4-1 last term. The other match finished 0-0.
- Tottenham average 3.1 goals-per-game in the Premier League against Bournemouth (22 goals in seven games), their best such record against any side in the competition.
- Bournemouth have never lost their last home Premier League game of the season, drawing one and winning twice. The last time they lost their final home game in a league campaign was in 2010-11 in League One (1-2 vs Rochdale).
- Until the end of January, Tottenham had won more away games (11), more away points (33) and scored more away goals (30) than any other Premier League side this season. Since then, they’re one of just two sides not to earn a single point on the road along with Huddersfield (L5).
- Tottenham have lost 12 Premier League games this season, last losing more in a single campaign in 2008-09 (15). Only two teams have ever lost more than 12 Premier League games and still finished in the top four – Chelsea in 1997-98 (15) and Everton in 2004-05 (13).
- Bournemouth’s Callum Wilson has been directly involved in 10 goals in his last nine Premier League games, scoring six and assisting four.