Huddersfield Town Vs Watford FC Football Highlights
Venue : The John Smith Stadium
- Huddersfield Town have scored in each of their 14 home games against Watford in all competitions (W9 D1 L4), netting 24 goals in total (1.7 goals per game).
- Watford haven’t completed a league double over Huddersfield since the 2012-13 season, the only occasion they’ve achieved such a feat.
- 17% of Huddersfield’s Premier League wins have been against Watford (2/12) – the Hornets could become the first team Huddersfield have beaten three times in the competition.
- Since beating Bournemouth 4-1 in February 2018, Huddersfield haven’t scored more than once in any of their 22 Premier League home games, netting just nine goals in total (W3 D3 L16).
- Huddersfield have lost 13 Premier League home games this season – only Sunderland in 2002-03 and 2005-06 (14) have ever lost more at home in a single campaign in the competition.
- Watford have lost three of their last four league games (W1), as many as they had in their previous 14 (W6 D5 L3).
- Watford have lost their last three away Premier League games, shipping 10 goals in the process. They last lost more consecutively on the road in their last six such games last season.
- Watford haven’t won an away league game against a team starting in the relegation zone since December 2015 (1-0 at Sunderland), drawing two and losing six since then.
- Steve Mounie is the only Huddersfield player to score more than once in the Premier League at the John Smith’s Stadium this season (2).
- Gerard Deulofeu has been involved in 14 goals in all competitions this season (9 goals, 5 assists), averaging a goal involvement every 129 minutes – the best ratio of any Watford player.
Key Moments Recap :
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Watford FC :
Man Of The Match :