Tottenham Hotspur Vs Huddersfield Town Football Highlights
Venue : Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Goal : 24′ Victor Wanyama 1 – 0
It’s another ball to Llorente’s feet, this time from Davies on the left flank, but the Spaniard actually doesn’t touch it as he rolls away, which allows Wanyama through on goal.
More of a miss than a dummy, but Wanyama is through on goal with a nice touch, and then rounds Hamer before rolling it into the net.
Goal : 27‘ Lucas Moura 2 – 0
Huddersfield push up looking for an instant reply, but they’re caught out on the right. Sissoko receives it 40 yards out, takes a few touches and slips in Moura, who is at an acute angle with a lot to do.
But he finds the far corner brilliantly with a fierce finish past Hamer! Spurs completely in control now.
Goal : 87‘ Lucas Moura 3 – 0
Eriksen finds a pocket on the right flank, with Spurs three on three. The Dane cuts it central for Moura as Son takes two defenders with him, and Moura’s touch is lovely.
It sets it up for him, 10 yards out, and he tucks it into the bottom right corner past Hamer!
Goal : 90′ Lucas Moura 4 – 0
Spurs doing this in style, and Moura has a hat-trick!
Son picks it up 20 yards outside of the box and drives forward, before slipping Moura in at an angle on the right of the box.
He has a lot to do to beat Hamer from the angle, but he does! He finds the top left corner with a fine, flash finish. Brilliant goal!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
⚽24′ Victor Wanyama 1 – 0
⚽27′ Lucas Moura 2 – 0
🌕45′ Chris Lowe
🌕60′ Juan Foyth
🌕66′ Juninho Bacuna
🌕76′ Jan Vertonghen
⚽87′ Lucas Moura 3 – 0
⚽90′ Lucas Moura 4 – 0
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Tottenham Hotspur : Lloris (7), Walker-Peters (7), Sanchez (7), Vertonghen (7), Foyth (7), Davies (6), Sissoko (8), Wanyama (8), Eriksen (8), Moura (9), Llorente (7).
Subs: Skipp (6), Rose (n/a), Son (n/a),
Huddersfield : Hamer (5), Hadergjonaj (6), Kongolo (6), Schindler (5), Durm (5), Bacuna (6), Stankovic (5), Hogg (5), Lowe (4), Grant (6), Kachunga (5).
Subs: Mooy (5), Mounie (5), Williams (n/a).
Man Of The Match : Lucas Moura
- Tottenham are unbeaten in eight matches in all competitions versus Huddersfield (W5 D3), since a three-match losing streak between April 1955 and April 1956.
- Huddersfield have lost all three of their Premier League meetings with Spurs by an aggregate score of 0-8, with the Terriers landing just nine shots on target.
- Only versus Cardiff have Tottenham won their first four Premier League games against a team without conceding a goal.
- Tottenham have won just one of their last six Premier League games (D1 L4), though it was their last such match, beating Crystal Palace 2-0.
- Huddersfield have lost nine of their last 10 away Premier League games (D1), with their only point in that time coming against fellow relegation strugglers Cardiff.
- Tottenham have played (57) and subsequently lost (13) more Premier League games against sides starting the day bottom of the table than any other side in the competition. Their last such defeat came in May 2018 at West Bromwich Albion.
- Since beating Man Utd 2-1 in October 2017, Huddersfield have lost 17 of their 19 Premier League games against ‘big six’ opponents (D2), including each of the last 10 in a row. However, their only two points in that run have come away from home (vs Chelsea and Man City in May 2018).
- 12 of Tottenham’s last 14 Premier League goals have been scored in the second half of games, including eight of their last nine at home.
- Huddersfield goalkeeper Ben Hamer has conceded 17 goals in just six Premier League appearances this season, conceding a goal on average every 27 minutes.