Tottenham Hotspur 0 – 1 West Ham United Football Highlights
Venue : Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
GOAL : 67′ 0 – 1 Michail Antonio
Oh my. Emphatic opener for West Ham, who have looked far better in this second half!
Arnautovic has upped his game since the break, and dinks a lovely ball over the Spurs defence for Antonio, who is eight yards out at an angle to the right.
He takes a fine touch with his chest, and then firest over Lloris into the far corner! The away end goes wild.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
🌕26′ Robert Snodgrass
⚽67′ 0 – 1 Michail Antonio
🌕86′ Ryan Fredericks
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
West Ham United : Fabianski (7), Fredericks (7), Balbuena (7), Diop (8), Masuaku (7), Rice (7), Antonio (8), Noble (8), Snodgrass (7), Anderson (7), Arnautovic (7)
Subs: Obiang (NA), Perez (NA), Ogbonna (NA)
Tottenham Hotspur : Lloris (5), Davies (6), Alderweireld (6), Sanchez (6), Foyth (6), Rose (5), Dier (5), Alli (6), Eriksen (6), Moura (6), Son (6)
Subs: Llorente (5), Janssen (NA), Wanyama (NA
Man Of The Match : Issa Diop
Post Game Stats
- Tottenham have lost 17 games in all competitions this season, last suffering more in a single campaign in 2008/09 (19).
- West Ham registered an away clean sheet for the first time in their last 10 Premier League away games, since a 2-0 win at Fulham in December.
- Tottenham have lost six of their last 10 Premier League games (W3 D1), as many defeats as they suffered in their previous 28 in the competition (W22).
- Only Jose Mourinho (5) has beaten Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino more often in the Premier League than Manuel Pellegrini (4, level with Pep Guardiola).
- All 26 of West Ham midfielder Michail Antonio’s Premier League goals have come from inside the box.
Pre Game Stats
- West Ham have lost their last six away league games against ‘big six’ opposition by an aggregate score of 3-16. Indeed, they’re winless in 20 such matches (D6 L14) since a 2-1 win at Manchester City in September 2015.
- West Ham have conceded at least twice in their last six Premier League games – they’ve never shipped 2+ goals in seven consecutive games in the competition, last doing so in the top flight between November 1970-February 1971 (10 games).
- Only Arsenal (11) have had more different goalscorers in Premier League London derbies this season than Tottenham (10), with Harry Kane (4), Dele Alli (2) and Heung-Min Son (2) the only players to score more than once for the club in such fixtures.
- Mark Noble and Felipe Anderson are the only West Ham players to have scored away from home in the Premier League in 2019. The Hammers have scored fewer goals on the road than any other side in the competition since the turn of the year (2).
- Tottenham are looking to complete their first league double over West Ham since the 2012-13 campaign, having won 1-0 at the London Stadium back in October.
- West Ham have only won one of their last 16 away league games against Spurs (D6 L9), picking up a 3-0 victory in October 2013 at White Hart Lane.
- Following a run of five consecutive home league clean sheets against West Ham, Spurs have conceded in each of their last six at home against the Hammers in the Premier League.
- This will be the 12th different campaign in which Tottenham and West Ham have met at least three times in all competitions – Spurs have won both games so far, but have never beaten the Hammers three times in the same season before.