Everton 4 – 0 Manchester United Football Highlights
Venue : Goodison Park
GOAL : 13′ Richarlison 1 – 0
It’s been coming – and what a spectacular goal it is as well to put Everton ahead.
The ball is put in the box, Calvert-Lewin heads it on and Richarlison finishes acrobatically from six yards out.
GOAL : 28′ Gylfi Sigurdsson 2 – 0
AND WHAT A STRIKE THE COUNTER-ATTACK ENDS WITH!
Gylfi Sigurdsson collects the ball, looks up and fires it past De Gea 25 yards out. Could the Manchester United keeper have done any better? Perhaps but lets just revel in the strike.
GOAL : 56′ Luca Digne 3 – 0
Everton corner whipped in by Sigurdsson is half-cleared by Smalling and De Gea – it falls to Luca Digne who smashes it home from 25 yards out.
It’s another stunning Everton goal and Manchester United are surely down and out now!
GOAL : 64′ Theo Walcott 4 – 0
A pinpoint pass over the top of the Manchester United defence from Sigurdsson see Theo Walcott scamper free – his first touch looks a bit heavy but he recovers well to side-foot the ball past a helpless De Gea.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
⚽13′ Richarlison 1 – 0
🌕23′ Idrissa Gueye
⚽28′ Gylfi Sigurdsson 2 – 0
⚽56′ Lucas Digne 3 – 0
⚽64′ Theo Walcott 4 – 0
🌕68′ Scott McTominay
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Everton : Pickford; Coleman, Keane, Zouma, Digne; Gueye, Schneiderlin; Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard; Calvert-Lewin
Subs: Stekelenburg, Jagielka, Walcott, Tosun, McCarthy, Davies, Lookman
Manchester United : De Gea; Lindelof, Jones, Smalling, Dalot; Matic, Fred, Pogba; Rashford, Martial; Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Sanchez, Mata, Lingard, Pereira, Young, McTominay
Man Of The Match :
- Everton have lost more Premier League matches against Manchester United than any side has against another in the history of the competition (36).
- Following a run of three straight away defeats against Everton without scoring a single goal, Manchester United have won two of their last three top-flight games at Goodison Park (D1).
- In their meeting earlier this season, Manchester United scored their 100th Premier League goal against Everton in a 2-1 victory, making them just the second side to net 100+ goals against a single opponent in the competition (also Arsenal against Everton).
- Everton’s only previous league win, and Man Utd’s only previous league defeat on Easter Sunday came in this exact fixture in the 2013-14 campaign (Everton 2-0 Man Utd).
- After a run of just one home win in eight Premier League games, Everton have won their last two at Goodison Park.
- Everton have won their last two home Premier League games against ‘big six’ sides, as many as they had in their previous 19 in the competition (W2 D7 L10). They last won three home league games in a row against such opponents in the competition in March 2012.
- Manchester United have lost their last two Premier League away games – they’ve not lost three in a row on the road since January 1996.
- Anthony Martial has scored in each of his last three Premier League games Everton – the last Man Utd player to score in four straight matches against a single opponent was Wayne Rooney vs Hull in November 2014.
- Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored seven Premier League goals as a player against Everton – against no side did he net more in the competition.
- Paul Pogba is Man Utd’s highest scorer in the Premier League this season with 13 goals. It’s the most in the competition by a French player in a season for Man Utd since Eric Cantona in 1995-96 (14), while seven of his goals have been penalties – only Ruud van Nistelrooy (8 in 2002-03) has scored in a single campaign for the Red Devils.
- Everton’s Gylfi Sigurdsson has been directly involved in seven Premier League goals against Man Utd (4 goals, 3 assists) – against no side has he been involved in more. However, all four of his goals scored against them have come at Old Trafford.