Angelo Leo Vs Neil Tabano Tops SHOBOX Card On April 5th
Date : Friday, April 3rd
Time : Saturday 04.05.2019 at 10:00 PM ET
Mayweather Promotions will stage a SHOBOX : The New Generation card led by three debuting undefeated prospects all fighting in different bouts, super bantamweight Angelo Leo and super featherweights Xavier Martinez and Andres Cortes Live on SHOWTIME on Friday, April 5 (10 p.m. ET/PT).
Bantamweight prospect Leo (16-0, 8 KOs) will fight Filipino Neil Tabanao (17-4, 11 KOs) in a 10 round main event, while super featherweight Martinez (13-0, 9 KOs) faces John Moralde (21-2, 11 KOs) in the co-feature.
Cortes (10-0, 6 KOs) will open the telecast facing Baltimore’s Jahmal Dyer (9-1, 5 KOs) in an eight-round super featherweight bout.
“Mayweather Promotions is excited to bring the Sin City Showdown back this year, as it is home to a roster of talented prospects,” said Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions. “The card features three of our young talented undefeated prospects Angelo Leo, Xavier Martinez, and Andres Cortes making their television debuts. It’s exciting to see these guys climb the ranks, as they look to take their careers to the next level. Each one of them will be facing tough competition on fight night. I expect nothing but fireworks.”
“We have three unbeaten and untested prospects ready for the next step of their careers in Angelo Leo, Xavier Martinez and Andres Cortes,” said Gordon Hall, Executive Producer, Senior Vice President, Production, Showtime Networks Inc. “ShoBox is all about introducing and developing new talent. It’s about pushing young prospects outside of their comfort zone, matching them tough and discovering the next generation of champions in the process. I look forward to see whether or not Leo, Martinez and Cortes will rise to the occasion.”
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Fight Card And Results
- Angelo Leo vs. Neil Tabano, 10 rounds, junior featherweights
- Xavier Martinez vs. John Moralde, 10 rounds, junior lightweights
- Andres Cortes vs. Jahmal Dyer, 8 rounds, junior lightweights
- Cameron Krael vs. Angel Hernandez, 10 rounds, welterweights
- Sanjarbek Rakhmanov vs. Keith Hunter, 8 rounds, welterweights
- Kingdamon Antoine vs. Abur-Raheem Abdullah, 6 rounds, featherweights
- Kevin Newman vs. Cesar Ugarte, 8 rounds, super middleweights
- Maurice Lee vs. Bernardo Lebron, 6 rounds, welterweights