Mark Deluca vs. Jimmy Williams – NABA Welterweight Championship
Date : Saturday, March 16,
Venue: House of Blues, Boston, Massachusetts
Time : 12pm ET.
Fight Card (Results)
- Mark DeLuca (23-1, 13 KOs) defeated Jimmy Williams (16-2-1, 5 KOs) ViV Unanimous Decision
- Charles Foster (18-0, 9 KOs) Stopped Mike Jimenez (22-2-2, 14 KOs) In The Ninth Round
- Gary “Spike” O’Sullivan (30-3, 21 KOs) Defeated. Khiary Gray (16-5, 12 KOs) Via 6th Round KO
- Noel Murphy (13-1-1, 2 KOs) Defeated. John Joyce (7-1, 4 KOs) via UUnanimou Decision
- Niall Kennedy (13-0-1, 8 KOs) vs. Michael Marrone (21-11, 15 KOs) Via First Round KO
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Mark DeLuca (22-1, 13 KOs) ranked 10th by the WBA, will defend his NABA super Welterweight title against Jimmy Williams (16-1-1, 5 KOs) in Murphys Boxing’s 4th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Clash on the 16th of March.
Mark DeLuca in his last fight revenged his split decision loss Walter Wright, with a unanimous decision win in the undercard of Andrade’s world title fight at TD Garden, Live on DAZN. In this fight, he will be risking a possible world title shot later in the year.
In the Co – Main Event Gary ‘Spike’ O’Sullivan (29-3, 20 KOs) will face Worcester, Massachusetts’ Khiary Gray (16-4, 12 KOs) in an eight round battle that promises fire works.
Charles Foster (17-0, 8 KOs) will defend his NABA Light Heavyweight Championship title in a 10 round bout against Chicago’s Mike Jimenez (22-1-2, 14 KOs).