Fulham 1 – 2 Liverpool FC Football Highlights
Key Moments Recap :
Goals : 26′ 0 – 1 Sadio Mane
Mane starts the move down the left, driving forward and then playing into the box for Firmino. Mane continues his run into the middle and finishes after being picked out by Firmino’s cut back.
Goal : 74′ Ryan Babel 1 – 1
There doesn’t look to be much danger as a ball is played over the top but Van Dijk doesn’t clear the danger and waits too long before trying to head back to Alisson.
The header is underhit and Alisson, who is also at fault, doesn’t clear, which allows Babel to mop up and tap into the empty net.
Goal : 81′ 1 – 2 (pen.) James Milner
Rico drops a routine shot from Salah, spilling it out to Mane. The goalkeeper tries to make amends by grabbing Mane, and the referee points to the spot. Milner sends it Straight down the middle as Rico dives to his right, and Liverpool lead again.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (1-2) And Cards
⚽26′ 0 – 1 Sadio Mane
🌕65′ Andre Zambo Angui…
⚽74′ Ryan Babel 1 – 1
⚽81′ 1 – 2 (pen.) James Milner
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Fulham FC : Rico, Fosu-Mensah, Chambers, Ream, Bryan, Seri, Anguissa, Babel, Cairney, Ayite, Mitrovic
Subs: Fabri, Sessegnon, Odoi, McDonald, Kebano, Vietto, Christi
Liverpool FC : Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Matip, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Firmino, Salah
Subs: Mignolet, Lovren, Milner, Sturridge, Moreno, Shaqiri, Origi
Man Of The Match : Sadio Mane
- None of Fulham’s 13 Premier League home meetings with Liverpool have finished as a draw, with the Cottagers winning five and losing eight.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League games against promoted sides (W10 D1), winning the last eight in a row. They’ve scored 31 goals and conceded just four in that run since a 0-2 loss at Hull in February 2017.
- Fulham have lost nine of their last 10 Premier League games (W1), including each of the last six in a row. They’ve not lost more consecutively in the top-flight since a run of 11 in February 1962.
- Liverpool have conceded more goals in their 10 Premier League games in 2019 (9) than they had in their 20 such matches before the turn of the year this season (8).
- Liverpool’s last three Premier League away games have finished level, with the last two ending 0-0. They last drew four in a row on the road between April-August 1996, while they’ve never had three consecutive goalless draws away from home in the top-flight.
- Fulham have lost a league-high 17 Premier League matches by a margin of two or more goals this season. The most a side has ever lost by 2+ goals in a 38-game season is 19, by Fulham themselves in 2013-14.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has had a hand in 12 goals in his last eight Premier League appearances against newly-promoted sides (6 goals, 6 assists).
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has scored eight goals in his last eight Premier League games, though just one of these has come away from Anfield.
- Fulham have lost their last five Premier League meetings with Liverpool since a 1-0 win at Anfield in May 2012.
- Liverpool have won their last two Premier League away games against Fulham – they’ve never won three in a row on the road against the Cottagers in the top-flight.