Chelsea 1 – 1 Wolves Football Highlights
Venue : Stanford Bridge
Key Moments Recap :
Goal : 0 – 1 Raul Jimenez
With a move from their own Box. Jota combines well with Jimenez before he reverses a pass back to the Mexico international. His shot takes a heavy deflection off Azpilicueta, loops over Kepa and crawls into the net
Goal : Eden Hazard 1 – 1
Chelsea have levelled! A fine strike from Hazard as his driven strike outside the box crashes into the bottom corner of the net! Patricio got a hand to it, but the power of it meant he couldn’t stop it from going in.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (1 – 1) And Cards
🌕37′ Matt Doherty
⚽56′ 0 – 1 Raul Jimenez
🌕66′ Romain Saiss
🌕75′ Willy Boly
🌕78′ Antonio Rudiger
🌕80′ Diogo Jota
⚽90′ Eden Hazard 1 – 1
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Chelsea FC : Patricio, Coady, Boly, Jonny, Doherty, Neves, Dendoncker, Saiss, Moutinho, Jota, Jimenez
Subs: Ruddy, Cavaleiro, Costa, Gibbs-White, Vinagre, Traore, Kilman
Wolverhampton Wanderers : Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Emerson, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Pedro, Higuain, Hazard
Subs: Caballero, Barkley, Loftus-Cheek, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Christensen
Man Of The Match :
- Chelsea have won all four of their Premier League home games against Wolves, scoring 14 goals and conceding just two.
- Wolves are looking to do the league double over Chelsea for the first time since the 1974-75 top-flight campaign, when Chelsea were relegated.
- Wolves could become the first promoted team to do the Premier League double over Chelsea since Charlton Athletic in the 2000-01 campaign.
- Wolves have won more points against the ‘big six’ sides (9) than any of the other 14 sides in the Premier League this season and have already avoided defeat away at Arsenal (1-1), Manchester United (1-1) and Tottenham Hotspur (3-1).
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 53 home league games against promoted sides (W44 D8), losing against Bournemouth in December 2015.
- Chelsea are looking to win three consecutive Premier League games for the first time since September, when they won their opening five of the season. At home, they’ve won their last three by an aggregate score of 9-1.
- Wolves are unbeaten in their five Premier League games in London this season (W3 D2). They last had a longer unbeaten run in the capital in the top-flight between November 1972 and November 1974 (11 games).