LFA 63 Results : Derrick Krantz Ends Justin Peterson Brutally In Round 1
The Lagacy Fighting Alliance 63rd event ended in brutal fashion, as top rated contender Derrick Krantz KOed Justin Peterson with some amazing combination that forced the spectators at Bell County Expo Center in Belton, Texas into a frenzy.
Both fighters started out landing single shots and maintaining their distance. then everything changed Krantz landed a big right hand that backed off Peterson, he followed that up with a right uppercut to the chin, followed by a left hook. This knocked Peterson out cold at exactly 2:36 of Round 1.
Enter your email address:
- Undefeated Brazilian Gabriel Silva kept his “O” intact by vanquishing Houston’s Jake Heffernan in the opening round.
- Flyweight prospect Hailey Cowan looked terrific in the LFA featured bout as she tore up Sarah Click before submitting her in the second.
- Featherweight contender Rafael Barbosa forced an Interesting fight from Cameron Graves for three rounds and he won a unanimous decision
- Bantamweight prospect Armando Villarreal survived several takedowns and submission attempts from Devin Miller to win via third round Knock Out
- Knockout artist Kailan Hill improved to 4-0, but he couldn’t knock out Jhonoven Pati, instead had to dig deep for a unanimous decision.