Juventus 3 – 0 Atletico Madrid Football Highlights
(UEFA Champions League – Agg 3 – 2)
Venue : Allianz Stadium
Key Moments Recap :Goal : 27′ Cristiano Ronaldo 1 – 0
Bernadeschi, who’s drifted inside onto the left, looks up from deep and curls one onto the head of Ronaldo, who’s just outside the six-yard box.He beats Juanfran in the air and Szczesny at his near post to put Juventus within a goal of levelling the tie.
Goal : 48′ Cristiano Ronaldo 2 – 0
Ronaldo has found his Champions League form with a stunning header from Cancelo’s cross for his second of the night to bring Juventus level.
Initially it looks like Oblak has made a stunning save to keep it out, and we play on – but a couple of seconds later Kuipers blows his whistle after getting a signal from the goal-line technology, and the tie is back to level terms!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (3 – 0) And Cards
⚽27′ Cristiano Ronaldo 1 – 0
⚽48′ Cristiano Ronaldo 2 – 0
🌕64′ Federico Bernardeschi
🌕86′ Jose Gimenez
⚽86′ Cristiano Ronaldo (pen.) 3 – 0
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Juventus : Szczesny 6; Cancelo 8, Bonucci 7, Chiellini 7, Spinazzola 8; Emre Can 7, Pjanic 7,
Matuidi 6; Bernardeschi 8, Mandzukic 6; Cristiano Ronaldo 9.
Subs: .Dybala 6 , Kean 6.
Atletico Madrid : Oblak 6; Arias 7, Giménez 7,
Godín 6, Juanfran 6; Sául 6, Koke 7, Rodrigo 7, Lemar 7; Griezmann 6, Morata 6.
Subs: Vitolo 6, .Correa 6.
Man Of The Match :
- Atletico have never lost a home game in the knockout stages of European competition under Diego Simeone (P16 W12 D4 L0)
- Juventus have faced Atletico more times without winning than against any other opponent in the Champions League (P3 W0 D1 L2)
- Atletico have kept a clean sheet in all three of their Champions League games against Juventus – the only other side to keep three in a row against them in the competition is Barcelona (all three in 2017)
- Juventus have lost consecutive games in the same Champions League campaign for the first time since October 2014 (0-1 v Atlético Madrid and 0-1 v Olympiakos)
- Since the start of the 2013-14 season, Atletico Madrid have kept 12 clean sheets in the Champions League knockout stages – only Real Madrid (13) have managed more
Juventus go into this game with hopes of overturning a two goal deficit, as they welcome Atletico Madrid to the Allianz Stadium for the Second leg of the UEFA Champions League Round Of 16 second leg.
Two weeks ago, Atletico Madrid came out victorious when Juventus visited the Wanda Metropolitano, thanks to two late goals from Jose Maria Gimenez and Diego Godin. Diego Simeone and his Boys will now visit Italy with huge advantage.
Cristiano Ronaldo, 34 had been the topic ahead of the first leg, having scored 50 goals for Real Madrid in the knockout stages and had even tested Oblak in the first leg but just like in the past, the Rojiblancos got Ronaldo without answers to their coordinated defense.
The Old Lady will need three goals without reply to qualify for the Quater Finals or two goals without reply to enter Extratime and Penalties and if Atletico Madrid replies with a goal, Juventus will need a 4 – 1 result to qualify.