Huddersfield Town 0 – 2 AFC Bournemouth Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Key Moments Recap :
Goal :20′ 0 – 1 Callum Wilson
Wilson nets his 50th Bournemouth goal with his chest! Great ball from Brooks to set Fraser clear, the Scotland international fires it across from Wilson, who diverts the ball I nto the net with his chest from underneath the crossbar.
Goal : 0 – 2 Ryan Fraser
Great goal, and now surely no way back for Huddersfield. King slides a lovely pass into Wilson, who has the awareness to pull the ball back for Fraser to slot into the net.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (0 – 2) And Cards
⚽20′ 0 – 1 Callum Wilson
🌕38′ Elias Kachunga
🌕56′ Jon Stankovic
⚽67′ 0 – 2 Ryan Fraser
Video HD Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Huddersfield Town : Lossl (6), Durm (6), Bacuna (6), Jorgensen (6), Stankovic (6), Schindler (5), Mooy (6), Billing (4), Pritchard (5), Kachunga (4), Mounie (3).
Subs: Lowe (6), Grant (6)
AFC Bournemouth : Boruc (7), Lerma (6), Mepham (8), Ake (7), Smith (6), Daniels (6), Surman (7), Brooks (8), Fraser (8), King (7), Wilson (8).
Subs used: Mousset (N/A), Solanke (6), Clyne (6)
Man Of The Match : Callum Wilson
Huddersfield Town – Jonathan – Rib injury, Laurent Depoitre (foot), defender Demeaco Duhaney, Adama Diakhaby and Isaac Mbenza are all still sidelined. Club captain Tommy SMITH will be serving the final day of his three game suspension.
AFC Bournemouth – Steve Cook (groin), Dominic Solanke (thigh) and Junior Stanislaus (hip) still sidelined while striker Callum Wilson will be needing a late decision on fitness to feature.
- Only two teams in top-flight history have scored fewer goals after 30 games than the 15 Huddersfield have this season – Leicester City (13 in 1977-78) and Derby County (14 in 2007-08).
- Courtesy of their victory against Huddersfield, Bournemouth ended a run of nine consecutive Premier League away defeats.
- Callum Wilson netted his 50th league goal for Bournemouth in his 128th appearance for the Cherries.
- Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson has netted seven goals in six games against Huddersfield in the league, his best-return against any side.
- Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser is the first Scottish player to register 10 assists in a single Premier League season.
- Only Lionel Messi and Eden Hazard (11 each) have registered more assists in Europe’s ‘big five’ leagues this season than Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser (10, level with Jadon Sancho and Joshua Kimmich).
- Bournemouth attackers Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser have combined for nine Premier League goals this season (4 assists for Wilson, 5 for Fraser), more than any other duo in the competition in 2018-19.