Tottenham Hotspur 0 – 1 Arsenal Football HighlightsHig
(English Premier League)
Venue : Wembley Stadium
Key Moments Recap :Goal : 16′ 0 – 1 Aaron Ramsey
It’s defensive suicide from Spurs as they completely vacate their half, allowing Lacazette to release Ramsey through on goal.
The Welshman carries the ball into the area where, he fends off Wanyama before rounding Lloris and slotting the opener home.
Goal : 74′ Harry Kane (pen.) 1 – 1
Harry Kane delivers on derby day again for Tottenham, holding his nerve from 12 yards as he picks out the opposite corner to which Leno has dived. Game on!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (1-1) And Cards
⚽16′ 0 – 1 Aaron Ramsey
🌕58′ Henrikh Mkhitaryan
🌕63′ Erik Lamela
🌕69′ Danny Rose
🌕74′ Shkodran Mustafi
⚽74′ Harry Kane (pen.) 1 – 1
🌕84′ Fernando Llorente
🔴90′ Lucas Torreira
Watch The Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Tottenham Hotspur : Lloris (7), Trippier (5), Alderweireld (6), Sanchez (5), Vertonghen (7), Rose (6), Wanyama (6), Sissoko (6), Eriksen (5), Son (5), Kane (7)
Subs: Lamela (5), Llorente (5)
Arsenal FC : Leno (7), Sokratis (8), Mustafi (5), Koscielny (6), Monreal (6), Guendouzi (6), Xhaka (6), Ramsey (7), Mkhitaryan (6), Iwobi (5), Lacazette (5)
Subs: Torreira (3), Aubameyang (4), Ozil (5)
Man Of The Match : Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Third place Tottenham Hotspur will welcome Fourth place Arsenal FC at Lunchtime at Wembley on Saturday, when Premier League action returns.
Tottenham Hotspur will look to get back to winning ways after losing 2nil to Chelsea in their last outing. This time, they will look to solidify their top four positions with the available three points, as a loss to fourth place Arsenal will leave them with a point difference, which possibly might result in a top four knock out before the end of the season.
The Gunners have been excellent recently, winning their last two games with over two goals margins, their last outing ending in a 5 – 1 trashing of AFC Bournemouth at the Emirates Stadium.
Unai Emery’s Arsenal sit fourth with 56 points, Four behind Tottenham Hotspur in third place.
- The result ended Tottenham’s run of 28 Premier League games without a draw, the third longest run ever without a draw from the start of a top-flight season.
- Arsenal remain the only side in the Premier League yet to register an away clean sheet this season.
- Meetings between these sides in the Premier League have seen both teams score on 36 occasions – more than any other fixture in the competition.
- No fixture in Premier League history has seen more goals from penalties than Arsenal v Spurs (18 – level with Everton v Newcastle).
- Aaron Ramsey has been directly involved in three of Arsenal’s last four Premier League goals against Tottenham (1 goal, 2 assists).
- Arsenal’s Alexandre Lacazette has registered a goal involvement in four consecutive Premier League games for the first time ever (3 goals, 1 assist).
- Since his Premier League debut in August 2017, Alexandre Lacazette has been directly involved in 36 goals in the competition for Arsenal, more than any other player (26 goals, 10 assists).
- Tottenham striker Harry Kane has scored nine goals in nine Premier League north London derbies, eclipsing Emmanuel Adebayor (8).
- Harry Kane has scored nine of Tottenham’s last 12 Premier League goals against Arsenal; only Wayne Rooney (12) and Robbie Fowler (10) have scored more Premier League goals against the Gunners.
- Lucas Torreira is the first player to pick up a red card as a substitute for Arsenal in the Premier League since Robin Van Persie against Stoke in November 2008.