West Ham United 3 – 1 Fulham Football Highlights
Venue : London Stadium
Key Moments Recap :Goal : 3′ 0 – 1 Ryan Babel
Second time lucky for Babel as Fulham score only their ninth away goal of the season. Mitrovic cushions a long ball forward back to Seri, who dribbles over to the left and finds Sessegnon.
He times his run well to stay onside and catches Zabaleta on his heels, before crossing low into the middle where Babel fires in from eight yards.
Goals : 29′ Chicharito 1 – 1
Diop gets a flick on the ball towards the corner and it’s turned in by Hernandez from a couple of yards out. He lent in for the header but it strikes his hand before going over the line, and Claudio Ranieri is understandably furious.
Goal : 40′ Issa Diop 2 – 1
West Ham are in front. Diop makes a late run into the near post where he shrugs off Sessegnon and beats Ream in the air before heading through Rico’s hands to put the hosts ahead.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (3-1) And Cards
⚽3′ 0 – 1 Ryan Babel
⚽29′ Chicharito 1 – 1
⚽40′ Issa Diop 2 – 1
🌕45′ Joe Bryan
🌕83′ Manuel Lanzini
⚽90′ Michail Antonio 3 – 1
Watch The Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
West Ham United : Fabianski (7), Zabaleta (6), Diop (8), Ogbonna (7), Cresswell (7), Noble (7), Rice (8), Antonio (7), Anderson (6), Snodgrass (6), Hernandez (6).
Subs: Arnautovic (7), Lanzini (7), Fredericks (6)
Fulham FC : Rico (4), Odoi (4), Sessegnon (5), Ream (5), Bryan (5), Nordveit (4), Chambers (5), Seri (4), Cairney (5), Babel (7), Mitrovic (7).
Subs: Markovic (5), Anguissa (4).
Man Of The Match :
- Fulham’s nine London derby defeats in a row is the longest ever such losing run in Football League history by any London side.
- West Ham have completed the league double over Fulham for the first time since the 2008-09 campaign, when they were managed by Gianfranco Zola.
- West Ham’s victory means the Hammers have picked up 14 points from London derbies in the top-flight so far this season (P8 W4 D2 L2), only Spurs (15) and Arsenal (16) have managed more.
- Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri is now winless in his last 22 Premier League games away from home (15 for Leicester City, 7 for Fulham); the longest such run for a manager in the competition since Roy Hodgson back in October 2010 (also 22).
- Manuel Pellegrini has now won each of his four Premier League encounters against Fulham, only versus West Brom (6/6) does the Chilean have a better 100% winning ratio in the competition.
- Ryan Babel’s strike for Fulham was his first Premier League goal since December 2010 (Liverpool v Aston Villa), 3000 days ago.
- West Ham striker Javier Hernandez has become the first Mexican player to score 50 Premier League goals; indeed, all 50 have been scored inside the box.
- Michail Antonio made his 100th Premier League appearance for West Ham in their match against Fulham; only Tottenham Hotspur (24) have now seen more Englishman make at least 100 apps in the competition than the Hammers (21).
- Fulham have become just the fourth side in the Premier League era to concede at least 60 goals after 27 matches of a single campaign; indeed, only Barnsley (63 in 1997-98) conceded more than Fulham’s 61 so far this season.