Manchester United 0 – 0 Liverpool FC Football Highlights
Venue : Old Trafford
Key Moments Recap :
Disallowed Goal : 76″ Chris Smalling
Shaw set-piece is floated over the Liverpool defence and Smalling forces a ball across goal. Matip can’t sort his feet out and the ball shanks off his right boot and into the net.
The celebrations are cut short. The linesman flag was up. Smalling was marginally offside. Great decision that.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (0 – 0) And Cards
🌕23′ James Milner
🌕81′ Ashley Young
🌕83′ Xherdan Shaqiri
🌕90′ Georginio Wijnaldum
Watch The Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Manchester United : De Gea (6), Young (6), Smalling (7), Lindelof (7), Shaw (8), Herrera (5), McTominay (7), Pogba (8), Mata (5), Rashford (7), Lukaku (6).
Subs: Pereira (7), Lingard (5), Sanchez (6).
Liverpool FC : Alisson (7), Milner (6), Van Dijk (7), Matip (6), Robertson (6), Fabinho (6), Henderson (6), Wijnaldum (6), Firmino (5), Mane (6), Salah (5).
Subs: Sturridge (5), Shaqiri (n/a), Origi (n/a).
Man Of The Match : Luke Shaw
Manchester United welcome Liverpool FC to old Trafford for a crucial match for both teams with glaring ambitions. Manchester United have had a good run under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer but will need this win in other to stay in the top four.
Liverpool FC led by Jurgen Klopp are presently leveled with Manchester City at the top of the table and a win will mean they led with three points at the end if the day before Manchester City plays.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (knee) Dejan Lovren (hamstring) and Joe Gomez (ankle) will be the only ones missing in the Liverpool Squad for the game, as Virgil van Dijk will be back in the starting line up after missing the UEFA Champions League game due to suspension.
Martial (groin) than Lingard (hamstring) are both doubts for the clash against Liverpool but solsSolsk is optimistic they will be able to feature.
- Manchester United have won seven of their last nine home league games against Liverpool, losing 0-3 in March 2014 and drawing 1-1 in January 2017
- Liverpool won the reverse fixture 3-1 and are looking to do the league double over Manchester United for the first time since 2013-14. They’re already the side to do the Premier League double over the Red Devils more than any other in the competition (4)
- Only Manchester City and Chelsea (6 each) have won more Premier League away games against Manchester United than Liverpool (5)
- Manchester United are on the longest current unbeaten run in the Premier League (W8 D1), and their longest run without defeat in the competition since October 2017 (10 games)
- Manchester United have kept just one clean sheet in their 12 Premier League games at Old Trafford this season, only Fulham have kept as few in home games (1). Meanwhile, Liverpool are one of three sides to have scored in every away league game coming into this round of matches (along with Spurs and Man Utd)
- Liverpool have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League away games (W9 D3). However, against sides starting the day in the top four, they’re winless in their last seven away from home since beating Chelsea 2-1 in September 2016