Chelsea 0 – 0 Manchester City Football Highlights
(Carabao Cup Final)
Venue : Wembley
Key Moments Recap :
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (0 – 0) And Cards
🌕30′ David Luiz
🌕72′ Antonio Rudiger
🌕90′ Nicolas Otamendi
Watch The Highlights below
Player Ratings (Starting Lineup)
Chelsea : Kepa, Azpilicueta, Rudiger, Luiz, Emerson, Jorginho, Kante, Barkley, Hazard, Willian, Pedro
Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Kovacic, Loftus-Cheek, Hudson-Odoi, Giroud, Higuain
Manchester City FC : Ederson, Zinchenko, Laporte, Otamendi, Walker, Fernandinho, Silva, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero
Subs: Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Gundogan, Sane, Mahrez, Foden
Man Of The Match :
Pre Match Stats
Should one, or more, of Manchester City trio David Silva, Vincent Kompany and Sergio Aguero score, they could become the first players to score in back-to-back League Cup finals since Didier Drogba did so for Chelsea in 2006-07 and 2007-08.
- Manchester City, 2018 winners of the League Cup against Arsenal, are looking to become only the fourth team to retain the trophy in consecutive years, after Man Utd (2009 and 2010), Liverpool (four years between 1981 and 1984) and Nottingham Forest (1978 and 1979 & 1989 and 1990).
- Chelsea have already lost three times at Wembley this season, losing in the Community Shield against Manchester City and in the Premier League and League Cup semi-final against Spurs.
- Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus has scored more goals than any other player in this season’s League Cup (5) – but all five have come against League One sides (one v Oxford, four v Burton). Jesus has never scored a League Cup goal against Premier League opposition (5 games, 0 goals).
- Since the start of the 2012-13 season, no player has been involved in more League Cup goals for a Premier League side than Chelsea’s Eden Hazard (14 – 8 goals, 6 assists).
- Sergio Aguero has scored 13 goals in 16 appearances in all competitions against Chelsea for Manchester City, only scoring more often against Newcastle United for the Citizens (15).
- Only three players have scored more goals for a top-flight club against an opponent at Wembley than Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero has against Chelsea (3) – Harry Kane against Southampton and Eric Cantona against Liverpool (4 goals) and Ian Rush against Everton (5 goals).
- Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri could become the second Italian to win the League Cup, after Gianluca Vialli who won the trophy with the Blues in 1998.
- No team has had more scorers in this season’s League Cup than Manchester City (8, level with Norwich City and West Ham).