West Ham United 1 – 1 Liverpool Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Key Moments Recap
22″ 0 – 1 : Liverpool hit the front! Adam Lallana does really well to create some space down the right as he shows great footwork to escape Cresswell and release the ball for James Milner, who is clearly in an offside position, but the linesman’s flag doesn’t go up and Sadio Mane swivels to fire Liverpool ahead!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals(1 – 1) And Cards
⚽22′ 0 – 1 Sadio Mane
⚽28′ Michail Antonio 1 – 1
🌕54′ Joel Matip
Watch The Highlights Below
West Ham United FC : Fabianski 8, Cresswell 8, Fredericks 6, Diop 8, Ogbonna 7, Rice 8, Noble 8, Anderson 8, Snodgrass 7, Hernandez 7, Antonio 8… Subs: Carroll 6, Obiang 6, Masuaku N/A.
Liverpool FC : Alisson 6, Robertson 6, Matip 6, van Dijk 7, Milner 5, Lallana 6, Keita 4, Fabinho 6,
Salah 6, Mane 5, Firmino 4… Subs: Shaqiri 6, Origi 6.
Man Of The Match : Mark Noble
Previous Premier League Outing
Marko Arnautovic could be fit to face Liverpool despite fears he had suffered a broken foot in midweek. Lukasz Fabianski (arm) and Aaron Cresswell (hamstring) also hope to be available, but Samir Nasri is still missing with a minor calf problem.
However, Jack Wilshere, Fabian Balbuena, Andriy Yarmolenko, Manuel Lanzini, Winston Reid and Carlos Sanchez are long-term absentees.
As for the visitors, Liverpool midfielder James Milner returns from suspension and is likely to be asked to fill in at right-back as Alexander-Arnold continues his recovery from a knee problem.
Stats Ahead Of The Match
- West Ham have lost their last four Premier League matches against Liverpool, conceding exactly four times in each defeat (0-4, 1-4, 1-4, 0-4)
- Liverpool have won both of their Premier League matches at the London Stadium against West Ham – they haven’t won three consecutive away league games against the Hammers since January 2007
- Liverpool have scored four times in each of their last four Premier League games against West Ham; in top-flight history, only twice has a team scored four or more goals in five consecutive matches against an opponent – Sunderland vs Manchester United (five between 1893 and 1906) and Arsenal vs Middlesbrough (seven between 1930 and 1933)
- In their 0-3 defeat at Wolves, West Ham failed to register a shot on target in a Premier League match for the first time since December 2017 against Arsenal; it was also the first time a side managed by Manuel Pellegrini had failed to attempt an effort on target in a Premier League game
- Liverpool have kept six clean sheets away from home in the Premier League this season, one more than they did in the whole of 2017-18. They last kept more on the road in the 2014-15 campaign (8)
- All seven of the Premier League goals conceded by West Ham in 2019 have been scored in the second half of matches
- West Ham are looking to win three consecutive matches in all competitions at the London Stadium for the first time in what will be their 61st match at the stadium