Crystal Palace 1 – 1 West Ham United Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Venue : Selhurst Park
Key Moments Recap
:27″ 0 – 1 :
Noble sends Guaita the wrong way with his penalty. He slots it into the bottom left corner to score his first goal of the season.
76″ 1-1 : Who else would it be for Palace… Zaha slips the ball to McArthur who plays a small pass back to him. He smashes the ball of Obiang and it deflects into the top corner! A deserved
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (1-1) And Cards
⚽27′ 0 – 1 (pen.) Mark Noble
🌕35′ Aaron Wan-Bissaka
🌕44′ Luka Milivojevic
🌕45′ James McArthur
⚽76′ Wilfried Zaha 1 – 1
Watch The Highlights below
Crystal Palace FC : Guaita (5), Wan-Bissaka (6), Kelly (6), Sakho (6), Van Aanholt (6), McArthur (7), Milivojevic (5), Schlupp (6), Townsend (6), Zaha (8), Benteke (6)
Subs: Batshuayi (6), Meyer (7)
West Ham United : Fabianski (8), Fredericks (7), Diop (6), Ogbonna (7), Cresswell (7), Noble (7), Rice (6), Antonio (8), Anderson (7), Snodgrass (6), Hernandez (6)
Subs: Arnautovic (5), Obiang (6), Zabaleta (N/A)
Man Of The Match : Michail Antonio (West Ham United)
Crystal Palace 2 – 0 Fulham EPL Highlights
- Crystal Palace are winless in their last seven Premier League encounters with West Ham United (D3 L4).
- West Ham have won three of their last four away games against Crystal Palace in all competitions (D1), as many as they’d mustered in their previous 12 (W3 D6 L3).
- West Ham have won their last three Premier League London derbies, with the first victory in this run starting against Crystal Palace in December. The Hammers haven’t won four consecutive such matches since February 1996.
- Crystal Palace have lost 54.84 per cent of their Premier League London derbies (51/93), the highest ratio in the division. However, West Ham have lost the highest total number of such matches in the competitions (96).
- Having picked up just two points from their first 18 available at home in the Premier League this season (W0 D2 L4), Crystal Palace have won 10 from their last 18 available at Selhurst Park (W3 D1 L2).
West Ham United Manager
“I was pleased with the way we defended. They are a team that has decisive players in attack and they score a lot of goals.
“They couldn’t create clear chances apart from the offside ones. When we had the ball we always tried to attack.
“We created four or five clear chances. I was very happy with the performance and very disappointed with the result.”
“They are three names, Marko [Arnautovic] and Aaron [Cresswell] have worked the complete week without any problems.
“Nasri needs some more days to recover from his injury. Jack Wilshere will finish next week, the six or eight weeks that he needs for his ankle, he will return and then we will see how he is.”
Crystal Palace will love to build on their 2 – 0 win over Fulham, when they welcome West Ham United (The Hammers) to Selhurst Park. the Hammers will be hoping to get back on the win column after going Four games without a win.
West Ham will however be boosted by their performance against league contenders Liverpool in their last Premier League outing.
Team News Coming Up……..