Brighton & Hove Albion 0 – 0Watford Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Key Moments Recap
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals(0 – 0) And Cards
🌕33′ Davy Propper
Watch The Highlights Below
Brihhton & Hove Albion : Ryan (6), Montoya (6), Duffy (6), Dunk (7), Bong (6), Gross (7), Propper (7), Bissouma (6), March (7), Murray (6), Locadia (7).
Subs: Andone (7).
Watord FC : Foster (8), Janmaat (7), Mariappa (7), Cathcart (7), Holebas (6), Hughes (5), Capoue (6), Cleverley (6), Sema (4), Deeney (5), Deulofeu (4).
Subs: Gray (5), Quina (n/a)
Man Of The Match : Ben Foster
Stats After The Game
- Brighton have failed to score in three consecutive home games in all competitions (W0 D2 L1) for the first time since January 2016.
- This was Watford manager Javier Gracia’s 39th Premier League game in charge of the Hornets, more than any other manager for the club in the competition.
- Watford failed to direct a single shot on target for the only the second time in their last 53 Premier League games, and for the first time in 11 in the competition.
- Brighton have never lost a Premier League game in February (W2 D2), one of just two teams to be unbeaten in a single month in the competition’s history (Blackpool W2 D0 L0 in December).
- Two of Watford’s last three Premier League games have finished goalless, as many as in their previous 57 in the competition.
- Brighton have won just one of their last 10 Premier League games, drawing three and losing six.
Previous Premier League Outing
Tottenham Hotspur 2- 1 Watford Highlights
Brighton & Hove Albion XI : Ryan, Montoya, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Gross, Propper, Stephens, March, Murray, Locadia.
Subs: Button, Balogun, Kayal, Bissouma, Knockaert, Jahanbakhsh, Andone.
Watford XI : Foster, Janmaat, Mariappa, Cathcart, Holebas, Hughes, Capoue, Cleverley, Sema, Deeney, Deulofeu.
Subs: Gomes, Britos Masina, Quina, Chaolbah, Gray, Penaranda.
Stats Ahead Of The Match
- Brighton have won just one of their last eight league games against Watford (D3 L4), though it did come in this exact fixture in the Premier League last season.
- Watford are looking to complete a league double over Brighton for the first time since the 1973-74 season, when they competed in the third tier.
- Brighton have failed to score in their last two home games in all competitions (W0 D1 L1), last failing to find the net in three in a row at the Amex in January 2016.
- Brighton haven’t lost four consecutive league matches since December 2011 under Gus Poyet, while current boss Chris Hughton hasn’t done so since January 2013 when he was Norwich manager.
- Watford haven’t lost consecutive Premier League away games since a run of six between February-May 2018.
- Brighton have never lost a Premier League game in February (W2 D1), one of just two teams to be unbeaten in a single month in the competition’s history (Blackpool W2 D0 L0 in December).
- Brighton striker Glenn Murray has scored 10 Premier League goals in back-to-back seasons (12 in 2017-18, 10 in 2018-19) – he has found the net with 10 of his 17 shots on target this season.
- This will be Brighton manager Chris Hughton’s fifth home league meeting with Watford (P4 W3 D0 L1 previously), facing a different manager each time (Malky Mackay, Sean Dyche, Slavisa Jokanovic, Marco Silva and Javier Gracia).
- Watford defender Craig Cathcart has scored in consecutive Premier League games. He’d only scored in three of his previous 108 in the competition.
- This will be Watford manager Javier Gracia’s 39th Premier League game in charge of the Hornets, more than any other manager for the club in the competition.