Manchester United 2 – 0 Reading Football Highlights
Venue : old Trafford
Goals (2 – 0) And Cards
⚽ 22′ Juan Mata (pen.) 1 – 0
🌕33′ Andy Yiadom
⚽45′ Romelu Lukaku 2 – 0
🌕77′ Tahith Chong
Watch The Highlights Below
Manchester United : Romero 7, Dalot 6, Darmian 7, Jones 6, Young 6, McTominay 6, Fred 5, Pereira 5, Mata 6, Sanchez 6, Lukaku 7. Subs: Chong 5, Fellaini 5, Rashford 6.
Reading FC : Jaakkola 6, Yiadom 6, Ilori 6, Moore 6, Richards 6, Kelly 6, Rinomhota 7, McCleary 6, Swift 7, Harriot 5, Loader 6. Subs: Aluko 6, Barrow 5, Meite 5.
Man Of The Match : Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United)
- Lukaku has scored in three games on the bounce.
- Solskjaer’s five wins from his first five games equals the best ever start to a Manchester United managerial career.
- United are now 17 games unbeaten against Reading, dating back to 1927.
- United have kept five consecutive clean sheets at home in the FA Cup.
- Man Utd have lost just one of their last 52 FA Cup games against teams from a lower division (W44 D7), losing to Leeds in January 2010.
- Man Utd have won their five matches in all competitions under Ole Gunnar Solskjær so far – their longest consecutive winning run since January 2018 (5 games).
- Reading are winless in their last 17 games in all competitions against Manchester United (D4 L13), losing each of the last six in a row.
- Man Utd’s Alexis Sanchez has been directly involved in 18 goals in 19 FA Cup games (9 goals, 9 assists).
- Romelu Lukaku has scored 13 goals in his last 14 FA Cup appearances, including six in seven for Man Utd.
- Man Utd’s Juan Mata has been directly involved in 21 goals in 24 starts in the FA Cup (10 goals, 11 assists)
Other Football Highlights
Team News :
Solskjaer makes nine changes to the team that beat Newcastle, with Juan Mata and Phil Jones the only survivors. Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez are the headline inclusions in the starting XI, while Fred – who has failed to live up to his billing since arriving in the summer – also comes in