Liverpool 4 – 3 Crystal Palace Football Highlights
(English Premier League )
Venue : Anfield Stadium
Key Moments Recap :
34″ 1-0 : Zaha does brilliantly down the left as he gets the ball and effortlessly skips past Milner before pulling back into the box for Townsend to fire a low shot into the bottom corner.
Goals (4 – 3) And Cards
⚽34′ 0 – 1 Andros Townsend
🌕42′ Jordan Ayew
⚽46′ Mohamed Salah 1 – 1
⚽53′ Roberto Firmino 2 – 1
⚽65′ 2 – 2 James Tomkins
⚽75′ Mohamed Salah 3 – 2
🌕82′ James Milner
🔴89′ James Milner
⚽90′ Sadio Mane 4 – 2
⚽90′ 4 – 3 Max Meyer
Watch The Highlights Below
Liverpool FC : Alisson (5), Robertson (6), Van Dijk (5), Matip (5), Milner (4), Fabinho (7), Henderson (8), Keita (6), Mane (7), Salah (8), Firmino (7)
Subs: Shaqiri (5), Lallana (5), Camacho (5)
Crystal Palace : Speroni (4), Van Aanholt (5), Tomkins (6), Sakho (5), Wan-Bissaka (5), McArthur (5), Milivojevic (6), Kouyate (5), Townsend (7), Ayew (5), Zaha (6)
Subs: Schlupp (5), Meyer (6), Wickham (5)
Man Of The Match :
- Liverpool have won seven consecutive Premier League home games for the first time since January 2014.
- Crystal Palace are the first Premier League team to score more than once at Anfield since February 2018 when Tottenham drew 2-2 with Liverpool.
- Liverpool hit the 1000-goal mark in the Premier League at Anfield (1002 in total), only the third side to score 1000+ goals at a specific venue in the competition (Man Utd, 1094 at Old Trafford and Chelsea, 1005 at Stamford Bridge).
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Julian Speroni (39y 246d) became the oldest player to make a Premier League appearance this term, and the oldest to appear in the competition since Shay Given (40y 151d) vs Crystal Palace in September 2016.
- Courtesy of his assist for Andros Townsend’s opener, Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha registered a goal involvement for the first time in his last 14 Premier League games.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored his 50th Premier League goal in his 72nd appearance in the competition – only Andy Cole (65), Alan Shearer (66) and Ruud van Nistelrooy (68) have reached the milestone in fewer appearances.
- Since Jurgen Klopp took over at Liverpool in October 2015, Roberto Firmino has been directly involved in 69 Premier League goals, more than any other player for the Reds (45 goals, 24 assists).
- James Milner picked up his second red card for Liverpool in the Premier League, also being sent off against Crystal Palace in March 2016 after a foul on Wilfried Zaha.
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane has scored in his last four Premier League games against Crystal Palace, the first time he has netted four in a row against a single opponent in the competition.
Other Football Highlights
Crystal Palace Starting Lineup
Speroni, Van Aanholt, Tomkins, Sakho, Wan-Bissaka, McArthur, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Townsend, Ayew, Zaha
Subs: Tupper, Dann, Meyer, Schlupp, Benteke, Wickham, Kelly
LIVERPOOL Starting Lineup
Alisson, Robertson, Van Dijk, Matip, Milner, Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino
Subs: Mignolet, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Shaqiri, Origi, Camacho