Huddersfield Town 0 – 1 Everton Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Key Moments Recap
:3″ 0 – 1 :
Bernard slips through Tom Davies down the right with too many Huddersfield players ball-watching.
His cross finds Richarlison, and despite Lossl making the save from his initial effort, the ball comes straight back to the Brazilian who makes no mistake from close range for his 11th goal of the season.
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (0-1) And Cards
⚽3′ 0 – 1 Richarlison
🌕43′ Cenk Tosun
🌕66′ Jason Puncheon 🔴Lucas Digne
🌕87′ Andre Gomes
🌕90′ Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Watch The Highlights Below (Arsenal Vs Chelsea)
Huddersfield Town : Lossl (6), Kongolo (6), Jorgensen (6), Schindler (5), Hadergjonaj (6), Hogg (5), Bacuna (5), Puncheon (5), Diakhaby (6), Kachunga (6), Mounie (6)
Subs: Mooy (7), Lowe (5), Depoitre (n/a)
Everton FC : Pickford (7), Baines (7), Keane (8), Zouma, (7) Coleman (7), Gomes (7), Davies (8), Bernard (6), Sigurdsson (7), Richarlison (7), Tosun (7).
Subs: Digne (3), Calvert-Lewin (n/a), Kenny (6)
Man Of The Match : Michael Keane
Previous Premier League Outing
Huddersfield Town 0 – 3 Manchester City Premier League Highlights
Everton Manager Marco Silva
: “Gylfi Sigurdsson and Andre Gomes are okay. They are available for selection this weekend.”
“It’s a normal situation for a club like us. I am here to look for each match and understand what will be the best squad list for each match.
“[The players] are working every day. One match we played Michael and Zouma with Jagielka on the bench and the next he is not on the squad list.
“I don’t sit crying every day. Even if one of the best players in our squad [is injured] it is a good moment for another player in the squad to come in.
“They know this moment, the players who aren’t playing, it is important to keep working.”
- Huddersfield are winless in their last 10 meetings with Everton in all competitions (D5 L5), since a 1-0 win in a top-flight match in March 1956.
- Everton have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four top-flight meetings with Huddersfield.
- Huddersfield haven’t won any of their eight midweek Premier League games (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday), losing two and drawing six, while conceding 20 goals in the process.
- Across the last 10 Premier League matches, Everton have taken just eight points (W2 D2 L6); in that time, the only sides to win fewer points are Fulham (6) and opponents Huddersfield (1).
- In Premier League history, only Sunderland in 2005-06 (9) and Derby in 2007-08 (7) have had fewer points after 23 Premier League games than Huddersfield’s haul of 11 this season. Meanwhile, only Derby in 2007-08 and Aston Villa in 2014-15 (both 11) have scored fewer at this stage than Huddersfield’s 13.
- Huddersfield haven’t scored more than once in any of their last 17 home Premier League games, netting just six goals in total (W2 D3 L12). The only team to have a longer such run in the competition are Sunderland (28 between December 2002 and May 2006).
- New Huddersfield manager Siewert will be just the third German to manage in the Premier League after Felix Magath and Jurgen Klopp, both of whom drew their first ever game in the competition.