Everton 2 – 0 AFC Bournemouth Football Highlights
(English Premier League )
Venue : Goodison Park
Key Moments Recap :
61″: Digne does well to curl in a cross towards the near post, where Zouma is free and heads past Begovic, who started coming for the ball and then decided he couldn’t get it.
90+5: That wraps it up! Lookman counters down the left and instead of going to the corner, looks for his striker in the middle. The ball is a good one and the substitute rolls it home from 10 yards!
Goals (2-0) And Cards
⚽61′ Kurt Zouma 1 – 0
🌕65′ Michael Keane
🌕66′ Andre Gomes
🌕66′ Kurt Zouma
⚽90′ Dominic Calvert-Lewin 2 – 0
Watch The Highlights Below
Everton Fc : Pickford 6, Coleman 6, Keane 6, Zouma 7, Digne 8, Gomes 6, Gueye 6, Lookman 7, Sigurdsson 6, Bernard 6, Richarlison 6. Subs –
Walcott 5, Calvert-Lewin 6, Mina 5.
AFC Bournemouth : Begovic 5, Clyne 7, Cook 6, Ake 7, Smith 5, Stanislas 5, Lerma 6, Gosling 6, Fraser 6, Brooks 7, King 5. Subs – Ibe 5, Mousset 5.
Man Of The Match : Lucas Digne (Everton)
Other Football Highlights
AFC Bournemouth Starting Lineup : Begovic, Smith, Cook, Ake, Clyne, Gosling, Lerma, Brooks, Fraser, Stanislas, King
Subs: Boruc, Surman, Mousset, Ibe, Daniels, Rico, Simpson
EVERTON Starting XI : Pickford, Coleman, Zouma, Keane, Digne, Gueye, Gomes, Sigurdsson, Lookman, Bernard, Richarlison
Subs: Stekelenburg, Walcott, Mina, Tosun, Davies, Calvert-Lewin, Kenny
Bournemouth Boss Eddie Howe
“It’s another massive game for us,” said Howe. “We’re keen to show a response to the recent run that we’ve been on.
“It’s two teams that want to attack and implement their attacking play on the other team.
“We did really well to come back from two goals down against them earlier this season.”
Opta Stats Ahead Of The Game
- Everton have won all three of their home Premier League matches against Bournemouth, scoring 10 goals.
- Bournemouth have lost all five of their away matches against Everton in all competitions.
- Everton have won just two of their last 19 Premier League games played on Sunday (D3 L14), losing five of their seven this season (W1 D1).
- Since joining the Premier League in 2015-16, Bournemouth have lost 14 of their 19 league matches on Sunday (W3 D2), losing both this season.
- Everton have lost four of their last five Premier League games (W1), as many as they had in their first 16 in 2018-19 (W6 D6 L4).
- Against the six ever-present Premier League sides, Bournemouth have won just two of their 21 away games (W2 D2 L17), with both victories coming at Chelsea.
- Everton are looking to avoid losing three consecutive Premier League home games for the first time since March 2016.
- Everton’s Gylfi Sigurdsson has been on the losing side in 14 of the Premier League games in which he’s scored since his debut in January 2012, including three this term. Only Romelu Lukaku (15) has scored in a higher number of defeats in that time.
- Bournemouth’s Ryan Fraser has provided nine Premier League assists this season – no player has more in 2018-19. He could become the first Scottish player to reach double figures for assists in a single Premier League campaign (currently level with Gary McAllister in 1996-97).
- Callum Wilson has scored 48 league goals for Bournemouth, with 2018-19 currently his best scoring season in the Premier League (9 goals).