AFC Bournemouth 4 – 0 Chelsea FC Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Key Moments Recap
47″ 1 – 0 : Chelsea haven’t got going and now they find themselves behind as Brooks shows great composure to bring the ball down on the right flank, swing a cross in and Joshua King is there to slam the ball right-footed into the roof of the net past Kepa!
63″ 2-0 : Where’s the defending from Chelsea? They’re all at sea at the back as Luiz dives into a challenge on Brooks and the ball deflects on to King.
The forward unselfishly looks up and dinks the ball back to David Brooks. Luiz gets back but sells himself far too easily, and the Welshman cuts inside before reversing his shot into the bottom corner!
Sarri Claims Inability To Motivate Players After The 4 – 0 Loss To Bournemouth
74″ 3 – 0 : Chelsea have been torn apart this second half and now they stare at a big defeat as Stanislas unselfishly slides the ball across goal and Josh King strokes in his second, lifting the ball over Kepa!
Some of the travelling fans have drifted towards the exits.
90+5 : 4 – 0 Would you believe it, Bournemouth have a fourth. Ibe’s free-kick is met by the head of Charlie Daniels, and he flicks in his first goal in nearly 18 months to complete the misery for Chelsea!
SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Subscribe in a reader
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Goals (4-0) And Cards
⚽47′ Joshua King 1 – 0
⚽63′ David Brooks 2 – 0
🌕72′ Andrew Surman
⚽90′ Charlie Daniels 4 – 0
Watch The Highlights Below
Afc Bournemouth : Boruc (7), Clyne (6), Cook (7), Ake (7), Smith (6), Surman (7), Gosling (7), Stanislas (7), Brooks (8), Fraser (6), King (8).
Subs: Ibe (6), Daniels (6), Mepham (n/a)
Chelsea FC : Kepa (5), Emerson (5), Azpilicueta (6), Rudiger (6), Luiz (5), Kante (5), Jorginho (5), Kovacic (5), Pedro (5), Hazard (5), Higuain (4).
Subs: Loftus-Cheek (5), Giroud (5), Willian (6)
Man Of The Match : Joshua King
Previous Premier League Outing
Stats After Of The Game
- Bournemouth secured only their second ever competitive home win against Chelsea and first since September 1988 (L5).
- This is just the second time in Premier League history that Chelsea have lost a game by a four-goal margin, after losing 1-5 versus Liverpool in September 1996.
- Chelsea have lost consecutive Premier League games for the first time since March 2018, when they lost to both Manchester clubs.
- Both of Bournemouth’s Premier League wins on a Wednesday have come against Chelsea.
- Chelsea have won 47 points after 24 games this season – three fewer than at this stage in 2017-18 (50).
- Bournemouth’s David Brooks both scored and assisted in an English league game for the first time in his career.
- Bournemouth’s Josh King has scored in each of his last two Premier League appearances against Chelsea at the Vitality Stadium.
- King has been directly involved in 48 Premier League goals for Bournemouth (38 goals, 10 assists), 12 more than any other Cherries player in the competition.