Jermall Charlo Vs Matt Korobov Fight Card, Preview, Undercard, Streaming Information
The Charlo’s will be in action on Saturday night, the Heavier Jermall Charlo (27-0, 21 KOs) will face Matt Korobov in the PBC promoted main event.
while his younger twin Jermell Charlo(31-0, 15 KO) will be meeting Tony Harrison (27-2, 21 KOs) in the co – main event. Since knocking out John Jackson in eight rounds to win the vacant belt in Las Vegas, he has recorded wins over Charles Hatley (KO 6) and Lubin (KO 1) and only went the distance against Austin Trout in his last outing.
Dereck Chisora Wants To Hunt And Pound Dillian Whyte
Harrison started his career with 21 straight wins, but has recently been stopped twice in eight fights and both within nine rounds, which also includes a failed bid for the vacant IBF belt against Hurd in February 2017.
Boasting a two inch advantage over Jermell Charlo at 6-foot-1 and has 21 knockouts since turning pro doesn’t seem to bother the WBC Junior Middleweight Champion.
Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov Full Fight Card
- Jermall Charlo vs. Matt Korobov, 12 rounds, for Charlo’s WBC interim middleweight title
- Jermell Charlo vs. Tony Harrison, 12 rounds, for Charlo’s WBC junior middleweight title
- Dominic Breazeale vs. Carlos Negron, 10 rounds, heavyweights
- Terrell Gausha vs. Joey Hernandez, 8 or 10 rounds, junior middleweights
- Rances Barthelemy vs. Robert Frankel, 10 rounds, junior welterweight
- Efe Ajagba vs. Santino Turnbow, 4 or 6 rounds, heavyweights
- Brandon Quarles vs. Todd Manuel, 8 or 10 rounds, junior middleweights
- Leduan Barthelemey vs Jesus Valdez, 8 rounds, featherweights
- Mark Duncan vs. Ray Cevera, 4 rounds, junior middleweights
- Efetobor Apochi vs. Eric Abraham, 6 rounds, heavyweights