Gilberto Ramirez Def. Jesse Hart In Rematch To Retain WBO super Middleweight Crown
Gilberto Ramirez defeated Jesse Hart in Rematch via Unanimous decision again to Retain his WBO super middleweight title, taking the Nod via majority decision (114-114, 115 – 113×2) at Corpus Christi, Texas, broadcasted live on ESPN+.
Check Out Rocky Fielding And Canelo Alvarez Work Out Photos
Jesse Hart started out good working from the inside, landing some good shot, while Gilberto Ramirez was only able to land a few lefts. As the fight settled in Hart’s choice to stand and trade with Ramirez seemed his biggest mistake, He had not enough movement to deal with the champion.
View Our Boxing Page For More Information On Upcoming Fights – Rocky Fielding Vs Canelo Alvarez
The second round, was the beginning of a KO hunt for Ramirez, who landed combos while Hart tried sitting behind the Jab. Hart tried working from the inside, while Ramirez tried to cut off the ring. Ramirez chased Ramirez down the ring and forced him to make mistakes.
Gilberto Ramirez Vs Jesse Hart II (Rematch) Card Results
- Gilberto “Zurdo” Ramirez Decisions Jesse Hart In Rematch To Retain WBO super middleweight title
- Arnold Barboza Jr. Defs. Manuel Lopez via Unanimous decision (100 – 93 ×3) Captures Junior Welterweight NABF Title
- Gabriel Flores Jr. Defs. Edward Kakembo Via Unanimous decision (60 – 52 ×3)
- Joshua Greer def. Daniel Lozano via 7th Round TKO to claim WBC Continental Americas title
- Mikaela Mayer vs. Calixta Salgado, 8 rounds, female junior lightweights
- Jamel Herring vs. Adeilson Dos Santos, 8 rounds, junior lightweights
- Ruben Vega vs. Oscar Mojica, 6 rounds, junior bantamweights
- Jesus Arechiga vs. David Martino, 6 rounds, junior featherweights
- Roberto Duran Jr. vs. Leonardo Pena, 4 rounds, welterweights