Fulham 1 – 1 Wolves Football Highlights
(English Premier League – Boxing Day)
Kick Off – 1:30 pm
Goals (1-1) And Cards
🌕44′ Calum Chambers
🌕45′ Cyrus Christie |🌕 Romain Saiss
⚽74′ Ryan Sessegnon 1 – 0
⚽85′ 1 – 1 Romain Saiss
Watch The Highlights Below
Fulham FC : Sergio Rico (6), Odoi (6), Mawson (7), Ream (6), Christie (5), Chambers (7), Seri (6), Bryan (6), Kamara (5), Mitrovic (9), Schurrle (6)
Subs: Ryan Sessegnon (7), McDonald (6), Cairney (7)
BOXING Day Highlights : Burnley 1 – 5 Everton (Premier League)
Wolverhampton Wanderers : Rui Patricio (6), Bennett (6), Coady (7), Boly (5), Doherty (7), Joao Moutinho (7), Saiss (7), Jonny (6), Traore (5), Jimenez (7), Gibbs-White (6)
Subs: Ivan Cavaleiro (7), Helder Costa (7), Ruben Vinagre (6)
Man Of The Match : Aleksandar Mitrovic
- Fulham have conceded in all but one of their last 23 Premier League fixtures
- Wolves have lost just one of their last eight Premier League games in London (W3 D4)
- Wolves have scored 75% of their Premier League goals in the second half of their games this season (15/20), the highest proportion in the competition
- This was Wolves’ 100th league game played on Boxing Day, making them just the second side to play as many on the date (after West Bromwich Albion)
- Fulham’s Ryan Sessegnon has scored his first league goal as a substitute since August 2016, when he netted his first-ever goal for Fulham against Cardiff, 858 days ago
- Since his league debut in August 2016, Ryan Sessegnon has been directly involved in more league goals (inc. playoffs) than any other Fulham player (23 goals, 14 assists)
- At 18 years and 221 days old, Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon is the third youngest player to score in the Premier League on Boxing Day, after James Milner (16y 356d in 2002) and Michael Owen (18y 12d in 1997)
Other Football Highlights
Preview: Fulham is hoping to stop a five game winless run against visitors Wolves on Boxing day, having tested last victory in Claudio Ranieri’s first game in charge, a 3-2 win over Southampton on November 24.
Wolves will also be hoping to be back on the win column after they saw their three game winning streak ended by League leaders Liverpool FC on Friday last week.
Claudio Ranieri : “The atmosphere is always positive and today it is more positive,” he said.“Now our minds are on Wolverhampton. [Nuno] Espirito Santo is doing a good job, I watch their match against Liverpool. Wolverhampton played a fantastically. They create two or three great chances in the first half and Liverpool at the end won the match. It will be another tough match for us.”
Opta Stats Ahead Of The Game
- Fulham have won just one of their last 10 games against Wolves in all competitions (D3 L6), however that did come in the most recent meeting (2-0 in February).
- Wolves have won six of their last eight league games against Fulham (D1 L1), scoring three or more goals on five occasions.
- This will be the first Premier League meeting between Fulham and Wolves since March 2012, when the London side won 5-0 at Craven Cottage under Martin Jol.
- Wolves have never previously won away at Craven Cottage in the Premier League (P4 D2 L2), losing on each of their last two trips.
- Wolves have lost all three of their Premier League games played on Boxing Day, the most games played on the day without earning a single point in the competition.
- This will be Wolves’ 100th league game played on Boxing Day, making them just the second side to play as many on the date (after West Bromwich Albion).