Everton 2 – 6 Tottenham Hotspur Football Highlights
(English Premier League)
Venue : Goodison Park
Kick Off – 5:00 pm
Recap : Everton FC started strong at Goodison Park against Tottenham Hotspur, looking very sleak and dangerous till Walcott made their first clear chance count, scoring from close range.
Marco Silva’s Men didn’t lead lost their lead seven minutes Later due to Jordan Pickford’s mistake, Son scored and Dele Alli doubled seven minutes later to give the visitors the lead.
Goals (2 – 6) And Cards
⚽ 21′ Theo Walcott 1 – 0
⚽27′ 1 – 1 Son Heung-min
🌕32′ Kieran Trippier
⚽35′ 1 – 2 Dele Alli
⚽42′ 1 – 3 Harry Kane
⚽48′ 1 – 4 Christian Eriksen
⚽51′ Gylfi Sigurdsson 2 – 4
⚽61′ 2 – 5 Son Heung-min
🌕71′ Christian Eriksen
⚽74′ 2 – 6 Harry Kane
Watch The Highlights Below
Everton FC : Pickford 5, Keane 5, Zouma 5, Coleman 6, Digne 6, Gomes 5, Davies 5, Sigurdsson 7, Walcott 6, Richarlison 5, Calvert-Lewin 6. Subs –
Schneiderlin 5, Bernard 5, Tosun 5.
Tottenham Hotspur FC : Lloris 5, Trippier 6, Alderweireld 6, Sanchez 7, Davies 6, Winks 7, Sissoko 6, Eriksen 8, Dele 7, Son 9, Kane 8. Subs – Lamela 7, Moura 5, Skipp 6.
Man Of The Match : Heung-Min Son (Spurs)
- Tottenham have won nine of their 11 Premier League away games this season – only in three completed seasons in the competition have they won more (10 in 2012-13, 2013-14 and 2017-18).
- This was the third time Everton conceded six goals in a Premier League home game, with all of those coming against London clubs (1-6 vs Arsenal in August 2009, 3-6 vs Chelsea in August 2014).
- This was the fourth time Tottenham have scored 6+ goals in a Premier League away game, with three of those coming in the last three seasons, and twice against a side managed by Marco Silva.
- Under Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham have won more games (18) and more points (70) from losing positions than any other side in the Premier League.
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored in nine different Premier League games this season – no player has scored in more (level with Mohamed Salah).
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane has scored at least twice in each of his last four Premier League appearances against Everton, levelling Michael Owen’s record of doing so against a specific opponent (4 vs Newcastle).
- Son Heung-min reached the milestone of 50 Premier League goal involvements for Spurs in this game (now 51, 35 goals and 16 assists in 112 games).
- No player has made more errors leading to a goal in the Premier League this season than Everton’s Jordan Pickford (3).
- Tottenham have never lost in the 36 Premier League games in which Dele Alli has scored for them (W30 D6 L0).
- 2018-19 is the first top-flight season to see at least three clubs amass 40+ points by Christmas (Liverpool 48, Man City 44, Spurs 42) since the 1985-86 campaign.
Other Football Highlights
Preview: Everton FC welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Goodison park, with hopes of taking three points from them. A result they have failed to achieves in their last eleven meetings with the Spurs.
Opta Stats Ahead Of The Game
- Everton are winless in their last 11 Premier League matches against Tottenham Hotspur (D5 L6). The Toffees’ last league victory over Spurs came back in December 2012 at Goodison Park (2-1).
- Spurs have won more games against Everton (25) than they have versus any other team in the Premier League.
- Everton are winless in their last 22 games against ‘big six’ opposition (D6 L16) since beating Man City 4-0 in January 2017.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last six home league games, winning four and drawing two.
- Spurs haven’t drawn any of their 17 league games this season – only Bolton in 2011/12 (18) have had a longer wait without a draw from the start of a Premier League campaign.
- Tottenham have won eight of their 10 away Premier League games this season, already more than they’d won in 20 of their previous 26 completed seasons in the competition.
- This will be just Tottenham’s third Sunday Premier League game this season – they’ve lost their previous two so far (vs Watford and Arsenal).