Dillian Whyte Vs Dereck Chisora 2 | Fight Card, Preview, Tickets And Predictions
Whyte – Chisora Full Fight Card
- Dillian Whyte vs. Derek Chisora, rematch, 12 rounds, heavyweights
- Cristofer Rosales vs. Charlie Edwards, 12 rounds, for Rosales’ WBC flyweight title
- Ryan Walsh vs. Reece Bellotti, 12 rounds, for Walsh’s British featherweight title
- Joshua Buatsi vs. Renold Quinlan, 10 rounds, light heavyweights
- David Price vs. Tom Little, 6 rounds, heavyweights
Dillian Whyte was the Victor in their first encounter, edging Chisora via a split decision two years ago but this time, the winner stands a chance of facing the unified Heavyweight Champion Anthony Joshua in April 2019.
Dereck Chisora is coming off a big win against former title challenger Carlos Takam, while Dillian Whyte is coming off a unanimous decision win over former WBO Heavyweight Champion Joseph Parker.
Whyte has not been beaten since defeating Chisora and before the Parker win, completed a brutal knockout of Lucas Browne.