Arsenal 1 – 1 Atletico Madrid Football Highlights
(UEFA Europa League)
Goals (1-1) And Cards
🌕2′ Sime Vrsaljko
🔴10′ Sime Vrsaljko
⚽61′ Alexandre Lacazette 1 – 0
⚽82′ 1 – 1 Antoine Griezmann
Watch full highlights below
Watch Pundit Post Match Analysis
🌐 Arsenal XI
Ospina 6, Bellerin 6, Mustafi 5,
Koscielny 4, Monreal 7, Xhaka 7, Ramsey 7,Wilshere 7, Ozil 6, Welbeck 7, Lacazette 8.
Oblak 9; Vrsaljko 2, Gimenez 8, Godin 8, Lucas 7; Correa 6, Thomas 7, Saul 6, Koke 6; Griezmann 8, Gameiro 5. Subs : Torres 5, Gabi 6, Savic 6.
Man of the Match: Jan Oblak (Atletico)
- Arsenal have lost just one of their eight semi-final first legs in European competition (W4 D3), while they’ve progressed from the tie on every previous occasion they’ve avoided a first leg defeat.
- Atlético have lost just two of their last nine semi-final games in European competition (W5 D2), while Diego Simeone is yet to lose a European away game in England while in charge of the club (W1 D3).
- Since the start of last season, Alexandre Lacazette has scored 53 goals in all competitions; the joint-most of any Frenchman in the Top 5 European Leagues (alongside Antoine Griezmann).
Lacazette has scored three goals in three semi-final appearances in the Europa League – only Falcao (7) and Kevin Gameiro (4) have scored more at this stage of the competition.
- Antoine Griezmann has been directly involved in nine goals in European competition this season (six goals and three assists); his most ever in a single European campaign
- Sime Vrsaljko’s second yellow card after nine minutes and nine seconds was the earliest awarded to a player in Europa League history.
- Atelti have conceded just 19 goals all season — the fewest of clubs in Europe’s top five leagues.