Featured Post

Shakur Stevenson Breaks Down Felix Caraballo, Stops Him In Six

Image
Shakur Stevenson Breaks Down Felix Caraballo, Stops Him In Six ↑ Grab this Headline Animator
WBO featherweight champion Shakur Stevenson made a successful 130 pound debut against Felix Caraballo, working him down to a sixth round stoppage victory in a non title fight at the MGM Grand Conference Center on Tuesday night.

Stevenson toyed with his opponent, breaking him down with every shot before, eventually ending the fight with a big body shot in the sixth round. The shot sent Caraballo to his knees and his gloves on the canvas and while stuck there because of the pains, the referee Tony Weeks was forced to end the fight at exactly 1:31 of the sixth.

With the win, the 2016 silver medallist Stevenson retained his unbeaten record and improved to (14-0, 8KOs). Stevenson was placed a 100-1 favourite, heading into the fight and he proved right the bookmarkers by winning all the five rounds (50-44, 50-44, 50-43) before the stoppage, dropping Caraballo (13-2-2, 9 KOs) twice in the first round…

Daniel Roman vs. Murodjon Akhmadaliev Purse Bid Now On June 2nd

Daniel Roman vs. Murodjon Akhmadaliev Purse Bid Now On June 2nd

Daniel Roman
Dopeclics

The purse bid for the fight between World Boxing Association (WBA) super bantamweight champion, Daniel Roman and challenger Murodjon Akhmadaliev will have its purse bid on the second of July, as announced by the WBA.

The date was announced on Friday 21st of June. The date had already been postponed one in the past.

The rules for the negotiations remain split 75% for champion Roman, while the remaining 25% will be for challenger Akhmadaliev with the minimum amount to organize the contest which is set at $120,000 and a $5,000 stipulated amount to participate in the purse bid.

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST NOTIFICATIONS
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Daniel Roman will be making the fifth defense of his title while mandatory challenger Murodjon Akhmadaliev will be making his first attempt at a world title.

The parties involved in the purse bid, have been informed accordingly by the sanctioning body, through the appropriate channels. A step that will still be repeated in their offices in Panama.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Highlights : Switzerland 5 - 2 Belgium (UEFA Nations League)

Highlights : Tranmere 0 - 6 Manchester United FA Cup

UFC 248 Video Highlights - Weili Zhang VS Joanna Jedrzejczyk