Like Our Facebook Page

Chelsea Vs Leicester : Match Preview And Analysis

Chelsea will host Leicester at Stanford Bridge on the 15th of October, though Chelsea seam to be struggling more among the top flight teams, having 13 points at 7th position in 7 games played, they will be playing against a side though are the defending champions have had a much worst plight than Chelsea since the start of the season and have not beaten Chelsea at home for a very long time and would have been also so away except for the 2-1 win last year (2015) December on Monday 14.

But this time, Leicester faces a new Chelsea though not as tough as expected but strong enough to cause havoc to the Leicester side, having Diego Costa in front is enough threat to any defense because he always Scores no matter how tight the game.

Leicester also shouldn't be underrated because their attack seem of more discipline than that of the Chelsea side though they haven't made much results this year, they have Mahrez who has been very active this season than Vardy the last season goal man.

Chelsea will stand a better chance of taking a win out of this home fixture say 43% of winning but the probability of draw seem high though than usual with 39% and Leicester could bag three points with 18%, though negligible but very possible due to bad Chelsea defence.

Chelsea bought Kante from Leicester in the last transfer window and since then Leicester haven't gotten a replacement for that position, this has been a bit of a problem  for the team. This should  be fixed if a point should be expected from this match.

Share on Google Plus

About Jehoshaphat Ikpeme

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


Post a Comment